Terms And Conditions
IF YOU’RE NOT HAPPY FOR ANY REASON JUST LET US KNOW AND WE’LL SEND A REPLACEMENT BOUQUET OR OFFER A REFUND.
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by Wild daisies (OPC) private Limited (“Shades of Spring”) and Shades of Spring, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, either via primary payment method used to place the order or any other mode of payment.
Timing of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select the delivery date for your first order delivery (as per availability), whether that delivery is part of a subscription or a one-off order. You will also be able to select the frequency of recurrence (in the case of a subscription).
Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please cancel the current subscription via the “Order” area of the Shades of Spring website or by contacting Customer Delight at email@example.com. We’ll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested by 12pm the day before the intended delivery date. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 4 days notice for any changes to be made.
One-off orders can be cancelled by 11:59am the day before the intended delivery date and a full refund will be issued. The easiest way to cancel your order is via the “Orders” area of the Shades of Spring website. You can also cancel by contacting Customer Delight at firstname.lastname@example.org. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 4 days notice for any changes to be made.
Pausing or cancelling your subscription
If you wish to change your subscription, please do so via the “Orders” area of the Shades of Spring website. You can pause or cancel a subscription at any time by providing notice to us by 11:59am the day before any intended delivery within your subscription plan. In such circumstances the pause or cancellation will take effect. In such circumstances, if your card has already been billed (see paragraph 2.2 for billing timings), we will issue a full refund. Where notice is provided after that time, please note you will still receive and be charged for your next delivery (as we will have already started cutting your flowers), but your pause or cancellation instruction will take effect after that delivery. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 4 days notice for any changes to be made.
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
1. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Shades of Spring site and/or the Shades of Spring service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Shades of Spring site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Shades of Spring service or Shades of Spring site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
2. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Shades of Spring site and/or the Shades of Spring services for any reason at any time.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Shades of Spring site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
4. A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions.
5. In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
6. Thank you for your order, and we hope your Shades of Spring experience will be a pleasurable one.